Empowerment and Inclusion – Special Needs
Health - Physical
● Explore ways to include people in physical activity
● Bring isolated individuals together
To have fun and build a sense of community
1. Put a post on social media/board in local supermarket to inform people of the All-Inclusive Sports Club (with a meeting date?).
2. Ask a local pitch/club/community center/school for access to their space for X hours on Y days. Connect with a location that also has indoor facilities in case the
weather is bad.</span>
3. Hold a meeting with interested parties in order to explore what sports are of interest and what each person can contribute.
4. Put a timetable together for the activities.
5. Get first aid equipment.
6. Sign in sheet for the day.